- Islam is evil and duplicitous and a threat to the security of the United States
- China is a military threat to the security of the United States
- Russia is a threat to the security of the United States
Mr. Kennedy describes several verses from the Koran, proceeds to a discussion of the economic stranglehold China has over the U.S. as it increases the scope of her military forces and influence outside her borders, then addresses the post-cold war non-victory over Russia and that nation's current influences and capabilities.
Striking Thought #1: The falsity of the U.S. naval power. This piece posits the possibility of quick and total destruction of the overseas military presence of the U.S. blue water navy through the use of missiles.
Striking Thought #2: Our mainland is not defended for lack of a missile defense, the knowledge that the navy could be destroyed or seriously damaged quickly, and the concept of an EMP device activated from an aggressor's vessel off U.S. shores.
Questions that occur:
- Is it time to pull our navy back to the near boundaries of the US?
- What if the Iranian vessels that transited the Suez yesterday have an EMP capability that could be utilized just off the shores of Israel?